Interpreting involves the accurate conveyance and expression of a thought from one language to another. Interpretation dates back to ancient times, and it is one of the oldest and most popular ways of communication found all over the world. During an interpretation, the interpreters instantly translate a text without being able to correct it. Therefore, interpreting requires a high level of qualifications, knowledge and diligence. In his work, a professional interpreter must not only invoke his general education, but must also constantly accumulate knowledge in different areas to ensure a smooth communication process. Baltic Translations agency is focused on providing interpretation services of the highest quality and satisfying our customers’ expectations; therefore, we interpret even the most complex speeches and reports using a wide range of language combinations. We will help you to overcome any language barrier.
- Consecutive interpreting – The interpreter stands next to the speaker and after listening to his/her thoughts, or a part thereof, translates the speech into the preferred language.
- Simultaneous interpreting – The interpreter translates the speaker’s speech from behind a closed cabin at the same time as he/she speaks.
- Whispered interpreting – A form of simultaneous interpreting, whispered interpreting is commonly used when one or several participants in an event require the services of an interpreter.
- Interpreting over the phone – The interpreter listens to the speaker over the phone, before translating to the customer, and vice versa.
- Interpreting during business trips – The interpreter accompanies the customer during a business trip and assists him/her to communicate freely with business partners including during formal and informal meetings, training sessions and negotiations.
The strongest skills of our interpreters include:
- High qualifications
- Extensive experience
- Compliance with the Interpreter’s Code of Ethics
- Compliance with the Conditions of Confidentiality
- Good reputations
Rentals of simultaneous translation equipment:
At your request, we can provide rentals of simultaneous translation equipment for your event, including transportation, installation and maintenance. This equipment consists of: a translation booth, control panel, controllers, headsets, special microphones and receivers with headphones for the participants.
Each of the participants will be served by (wireless) simultaneous translation receivers with headphones. Thus, it is possible to listen both to the speech of a speaker and the translation in real time.
- For your convenience, you can contact us at any time of the day, 365 days a year.
- We will provide proposals and answers to your inquiries within 10 to 30 minutes.
- We provide exclusive discounts for translation services to our regular customers.
- Translation certification services are provided to regular customers free of charge.
- Delivery of documents to regular customers is also free of charge.
- We always guarantee the strictest confidentiality of all documents.